The Experts in 4×4 suspension
Faults in your vehicle’s suspension dramatically affects ride comfort and handling, causing body lean through corners, front and rear pitch, and continued bounce whenever you accelerate, corner, hit a bump, or stop. Your suspension is also responsible for maximising the grip that your tyres exert on the road surface, so a poor suspension will also dramatically increase your stopping distance.
Spicer Springs are experts in 4X4 suspension and shock absorbers. As an industry specialist supported by our skilled technical team, we will ensure you get the best performance out of your 4X4 vehicle.contact us
air ride SYSTEM
- Engineered as an add-on helper spring for both coil and leaf spring suspensions.
- Easy do-it-yourself installation with simple hand tools. Fits open coil springs, front or rear.
- Up to 1,000 pounds of levelling capacity.*
- Reduces roll, sway and “bottoming out.”
air ride BELLOWS SYSTEM
- 5,000lbs/2,200kg of load support.
- Fits many ¾ ton and one ton pickups, vans and motor homes with leaf springs.
- Up to 5,000 pounds of leveling capacity*.
- Air adjustable from 5 to 100 psi.